Use on PayPal and eBay
How to Use Payzone Worldwide Money on PayPal & eBay
You must first setup a PayPal account. Once you have created an account you can log into it and complete the following simple steps:
- Select the My Account tab. Then select Profile and click on Add/Edit Credit Card.
- Click on the Add a Card button.
- Select MasterCard as the card type.
- Enter your 16 digit MasterCard number, expiry date and CVV code on the back of your card.
- For the Billing Address, enter the address information you provided to Payzone Worldwide Money.
PayPal: temporary charge of €1
- When a customer attaches a MasterCard number to their PayPal account, PayPal posts a small temporary transaction of €1 to the customer's card.
- The purpose of the temporary transaction is to confirm that the PayPal customer has entered the correct information.
- For Payzone Worldwide Money customers, the transaction will reverse automatically after 30 days.
- In the meantime, the available balance will be reduced by €1. You can contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this transaction reversed at any time.
PayPal Verification: 4-digit PayPal code or Expuse number
PayPal will sometimes ask customers to verify that they are indeed the owner of their MasterCard. The procedure is as follows:
- PayPal will post a transaction for €1.50 to your credit card with a 4-digit code
- This is NOT a temporary transaction. This €1.50 charge will be added to the balance of your PayPal account. When you pay using PayPal, they will deduct funds first from your PayPal account.
- To verify the MasterCard number, the customer must retrieve the 4-digit code from the transaction history in their online account and provide it to PayPal.
- Log into your Online Account and click on View Recent Transactions. The code will appear beside the &euro1.50 charge.
- Log back into your PayPal account and click Confirm My Credit Card. Enter the 4 digit code from your transaction history.
PayPal will often display refunds in a customer's PayPal account 3 to 5 days before the refund is processed through the MasterCard network and applied to the customer's account.